Tuesday, March 4, 2008
MY ARTIFICIAL BUTTERFLIES(under construction)
I will post the picture of my butterflies soon.
In the meantime, I will answer these questions.

Q: What did you learn in making the butterflies?
A: Making butterflies can be fun. But the fun stops
when you burn yourself. Well, that's ONE thing that
I've learned. "DO NOT PLAY WITH THE GLUE GUN." XD

Q:Give at least 3 significance of the artificial butterflies.

A: *It is for decoration.
*It is for recreation(playing with them when I'm bored.)
*For gifts/presents.

Q: Post descriptions to sell them.
A: Come one, Come all! Now selling: Artificial Butterflies!
These babies are super jam-packed butterflies. It is filled with
dazzling colors. Their wings are as elegant as your eyes. (LOL)
So what are you waiting for? Buy them now! Or else.. :D

posted by ateneo_scorpion ii @ 7:55 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me


Name: ateneo_scorpion ii
Home: Zamboanga, Region 9, Philippines
About Me: boy. normal. music. bible. God. pray. jump. wheee. scream(oo!). lol. :DD
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links