Tuesday, March 4, 2008
MY SELF-MADE PICTURE FRAME(under construction)
I will post the picture of my picture frame soon.
For the meantime, I will be answering these questions.

Q:How did you feel in making this picture frame?
A: Well, I felt happy because I made it myself, and
I am proud of my work.

Q:Compare your picture frame from other frames
that are displayed in the department stores.
A: For me, my picture frame is different from all the others.
Because just like us, everyone is UNIQUE.
And, every frame comes from the idea of each unique person.
posted by ateneo_scorpion ii @ 7:44 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me


Name: ateneo_scorpion ii
Home: Zamboanga, Region 9, Philippines
About Me: boy. normal. music. bible. God. pray. jump. wheee. scream(oo!). lol. :DD
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links