Sunday, February 10, 2008
MAKE YOUR OWN "MEEZ"


Make your own MEEZ right now. It's fun and all. Making a meez is just like making your own personal avatar. Which by the way, can be hyped up to the next level by including some cool animations. Just like this one meez that I saw, he had the "CRANK DAT" animation by Soulja boy. haha. 'Twas cool. But I have a meez of my own (And I'm proud of it), and it is somewhere DOWN THERE. Just find it. So, to start creating your own meez, visit this site. MAKE MY MEEZ NOW! Thanks.
posted by ateneo_scorpion ii @ 7:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me


Name: ateneo_scorpion ii
Home: Zamboanga, Region 9, Philippines
About Me: boy. normal. music. bible. God. pray. jump. wheee. scream(oo!). lol. :DD
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links